Sunday, July 20, 2008

New kitchen

Okay, this is the last blog! promise! these are the after picts of our kitchen remodel. The window seating and shelving are all new - the photo where you can see the sink shows the refinished cabinets in the actual kitchen. The seating and the kitchen face each other - like two halves of an "O". I love it. There are still a few finishing touches that Seth and I need to add, but it's coming along. The last photo is my little project - I bought chalkboard paint and made label spaces for my storage jars. i often change these around, so it's nice to know what's in them right now. The other other day I made bread with pancake mix - so you can see that something had to be done!


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Can't wait to see it in person!!!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Heather said...

It looks fantastic! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home