Thursday, December 06, 2007





We finally got our computer going fully after the little virus fiasco. Here are some new pictures of Matt. he is starting to eat new foods. As you can see it took a little while to get him used to it but now he is good with sweet potatoes, corn, squash, rice, mixed yellow mixed veggies and juice. He hates green beans and cries when he has to eat it. It frustrates Abbie and I laugh cause it is more proof he is a lot like me. The last picture is on here just cause we are lookin' good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Fun, fun, fun. Alyssa will NOT keep a bib on so she makes a mess all over her clothes instead of her face!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mom said...

They are so funny at this age. They really want to be like their big people and just can't do it!!!

I remember holding Jon on my lap while sitting at the table with the family for dinner when Jon was just a little older than that. He was busy pulling plates and food onto him, me. and the floor.

Jim just looked at me and said "I hate this stage."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home