Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mi Casa!

My apartment! It is alive! But I still have a ways to go. The walls are awfully empty.


Where I will eventually sleep, once I get all the toppings together. I figured I had to have SOME decorations and I ran into that thinking-man statue for real cheap so I snagged it. And I even have art! It belongs up on a wall though.


My current bed. The lighting makes the rug look kinda strange, but it seems to fit the look for the room. I think. I even have my own kitchen table. I've never had one of those before. Of course, for that matter I've never purchased anything else you've seen so far either.


My very own kitchen to keep clean. And yes, I do cook. Sometimes.


My own washer and dryer. All the pieces of cloth you see above are my wash rags. I got a combo pack of like four colors only to find that there were two of each color. As a result, I have a lot of rags.


The entertainment system, powered by the computer over on the right. It is great fun for playing the Wii or dance dance revolution :)


And, of course, a picture of the very thing everyone knows me for. The laptop on the left is my work laptop (with an extra monitor), the dual monitors on the right are my main computer, and the laptop on my right is my personal laptop.

So there you all have it. I'm alive and well out here in San Diego!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Impressive!!! Do you remember how to sleep in a bed? Or, how to make one??? Looks very batchelor and modern

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Heather said...

It looks great! I was wondering the same thing as your mom...do you remember what it's like to sleep in a nice comfortable bed?? Thanks for sharing these. Looks like life is treating you well in Sunny San Diego!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home